CAM Research Network Newsletter
CAMRN membership is free and provides members with access to the CAMRN research network, which provides regular newsletters about conferences, events, projects, funding, new research and dissemination of members queries and requests.
Full members receive a 10% discount on RCCM events, a quarterly newsletter and access to the subscribers-only sections of the RCCM website including our research map, workshop material, RCCM’s CAMEOL database and CAM research and funding resources.
This is open to non-commercial organisations involved in the complementary medicine sector. The annual subscription is £200 pa. Benefits include those outlined at the top of this page with the addition of a 10% discount on 2 workshop places per year and a free place to attend the CAMSTRAND conference for a member of your staff. Additional Benefits:
- A greater say in discussions with key stakeholders in the field of integrated medicine such as the IHC parliamentary group, NICE and the Advertising Standards Authority
- A profile on our website, on our dedicated corporate members page to boost your profile and drive traffic to your site
- A logo on your website to promote your membership, establishing your links with credible research.
- A unified voice to continue to advocate for the wider availability and integration of complementary approaches within the NHS.
- Reduced rates for attendance at RCCM events and workshops for your members.
- Exclusive access to additional resources on research and funding, both on our website and personally from our expert base.