Please read the following to understand how we manage your personal data.
We collect and process the following data:
- Registering to use our site
- Subscribing to our services
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To provide you with information, products or services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You can ask us what information we hold on you and ensure our information is up to date and relevant.
You can request for the information to be deleted and we will action this within 3 days.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The RCCM’s website contains no commercial advertising and does not endorse any specific commercial products or services.