We are sadly saying farewell to our trustee Simon Brasch this month, who is moving on to another charity. We are very grateful to Simon for all his support of RCCM over the years and wish him all the best.
RCCM is therefore now looking for a new trustee with IT/website expertise to assist with our online activities. This is a supportive role, working with and advising our administrator.
Applicants will ideally have the following qualities:
- Experience of Website Management
- Experience of Social Media Strategy and understanding how we use it effectively – Create KPI’s and outcomes
- Information Management skills – organise and store all files on secure cloud based platforms
- Knowledge of WordPress platform
- Ability to analyse website analytics / Google Analytics and share insights and suggestions on future developments
- Good understanding of GDPR
- Good project management skills and experience
- Track record of working with external consultants and organisations, including or web hosting company
- Eligible to act as a trustee according to Charity Commission criteria
If you are interested, please get in touch for more information or an informal chat: email@example.com or on twitter @TheRCCM